[split] Final Fantasy 12 Configuration
(02-07-2009, 09:46 PM)deathwish666 Wrote: i have to say that i also am having frame rate issues with FF XII but cut scenes and menus are running fine but gameplay is sloooooow.
i also see that my cpu supports SSE3 but when i select it and run dvd that it says my cpu dont support it??? any help for this one
For the billionth time about SSE3 and SSSE3:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3163-page-2.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Split... Bur reporting forum is not for asking configs
Try the latest beta available in the snapshot sticky. Make sure you're getting the latest GSDX as well. x3 speedhack will cause errors like that same with VU skip... keep at it x2 with the x2 IOP cycle rate and don't check the wait cycles sync hack. Daz should increase FPS like you said without corrupting anything. Mess around with the internal resolution as well keeping it native or increasing it beyond your window resolution. Lastly, try a different sound plugin such as zeroSPU2 or Peops. Your system should play it flawlessly if mine did.

PS. Like bositman said in a way, you should be using sse4.1 for your intel processor. Ssse3 is only for amd I believe.
what are you talking about SSSE3 is only for intel, if the processor is a AMD you have to use SSE2.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
pls I want know where to get plugins for FF 12 Then I can play.pls.
there a problem it says error opening CDVD Plugin on FFXII CD
pls I want know where to get plugins for FF 12 Then I can play.pls.
PLEASE:
1) Do NOT revive 1 year old threads.
2) Read the stickies. Everything you need is there.
3) Read the configuration guide to configure the emulator properly.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
guys dont listen to them... as long as you have dual core [email protected] at least, and at least 512 mb graphics card you will be able to play on 60FPS... its just the matter of config and plugins
I got 40-45 FPS in Final Fantasy XII with speedhacks (they're pretty ineffectual) and I have a Pentium 4 Prescott and 8600GT. I have no problems with the graphics either. It's 'playable' but I'm just going to wait until I get a Core 2, unless I get bored.

That was with the same build I got 60-66 FPS in speed on FFX with @ 4.25 ghz (Now I get up to 70-80 in speed at just 4 ghz), so I might get better results now that I'm a little more thorough.

Proof:

It's ALL about the configuration, my friend.

By the way sorry about helping to 'revive' the thread I just wanted to demonstrate that a year later MUCH has changed with PCSX2.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin