[split] HELP! Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Low Fps
(10-25-2015, 08:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess you'll have to keep playing this particular game on one of your PS2 consoles until someone fixes it, then.
I created a partition windows on my mac.

I installed all the necessary resources ... but the screen goes black and the game will not run

've seen several videos .. tutorials for correction and have no success ....

I really want to play ps2 games: / I have the ps4 but wanted to play old games as well.

(10-25-2015, 06:37 PM)willkuer Wrote: I dont think that i can further support you.

I would really post in this thread. I think MacUser is a reliable source of information that will at some point fix the issues.

You final goal is to make gsdx run. For that you need to have the appropriate dll dependencies. Programs like dependency walker can tell you which dlls are needed. I dont know if an equivalent exists on mac.

Please.make sure that all dlls pcsx2 should use are 32-bit! IIRC in 64-bit windows you find 32-bit dlls in the syswow folder not in system32. All dependendent files can either be in the path environment variable locations or in the pcsx2 root directory.

you can tell me the names of the dlls?

(10-25-2015, 06:37 PM)willkuer Wrote: I dont think that i can further support you.

I would really post in this thread. I think MacUser is a reliable source of information that will at some point fix the issues.

You final goal is to make gsdx run. For that you need to have the appropriate dll dependencies. Programs like dependency walker can tell you which dlls are needed. I dont know if an equivalent exists on mac.

Please.make sure that all dlls pcsx2 should use are 32-bit! IIRC in 64-bit windows you find 32-bit dlls in the syswow folder not in system32. All dependendent files can either be in the path environment variable locations or in the pcsx2 root directory.

you can tell me the names of the dlls?

Sponsored links

Does the game work on your real ps2 ?
Tried with the original disc instead of iso ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-26-2015, 10:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Does the game work on your real ps2 ?
Tried with the original disc instead of iso ?

yes

in windows as happens in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwYVqqPY7nM
moved it to windows support since it's a windows problem now.
care to post the emulog.txt ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go