[split] PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875) crashes after 10 minutes
Hello everyone.

I have the same trouble with any game not matters which one, i've tried snk vs capcom, automodellista, shadow hearts 2, need for speed carbon, and many more and it crashes around 10-15 minutes, i did never touch any config everything is default. 

My PC Specs: Win10 x64, AMD FX8150, Nvidia GTX 660, RAM 32gb. latest pcsx2 version, iso games. My log file is attached on the pic.

Regards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Do not rudely hijack someone else's thread. Please make your own.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Moved to general discussion and supports forum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I am sorry it was my first post i did on purpose to not duplicate posts, thank you so much.
Please provide the Full Emulog (located at logs folder of PCSX2 directory) and also provide a screenshot of all of your PCSX2 settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(09-20-2015, 10:34 AM)ssakash Wrote: Please provide the Full Emulog (located at logs folder of PCSX2 directory) and also provide a screenshot of all of your PCSX2 settings.

Ok here we go, i attach de log file i tried a new game this time. and the confing screenshot, regards.

***Edited***
Now i open the pcsx2 again, the program log says something else, i attach another pic

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,62 KB / Downloads: 175)
same, but after you had a crash.
else, it's absolutely useless
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-21-2015, 06:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: same, but after you had a crash.
else, it's absolutely useless

Ok here is all i have for now.

the screenshot on samurai showdown, the program did stop working and you must to close the program, there is no any other option or error code, all i can do is close, inmediatly i go to my documents >>> PCSX2 >>>Logs, and will upload the only file there is emuLog.

On C:\program files x86>>>PCSX2>>>Docs, there or one folder up, there is no log file

I am trying to do as you suggest or please tell me what i am doing wrong, is my first time trying the program.

Regards.

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 2,69 KB / Downloads: 175)
Is spu2-x set to xaudio2 by chance? If so change it to portaudio or directsound
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hello again and i am sorry for the late answer i've been testing the games and looks like yes the config on audio was the problem...

finally i would like to ask what is the best config to run the program under my pc specs? or just as im using it right now is enough???

Again, thank you so much, Regards