[split] Star Ocean 3 configuration
Go to the battlefield.

Sponsored links

Well they fixed the svn kindoff. The svn isn't broken but a file is missing. Plus now I'm getting unresolved symbols in the DirectX though that can be on my end due to reinstalling windows without reinstalling the SDK.
Quote:Kein: Increase soundbuffer latency, switch to xaudio2.
I don't get any crackling in battles, never got that. The problem that got fixed was somewhere else.
Tried that already, no good result.
P.E.Op.S. still produces better audio-output.
Hey contrary to popular belief fate does in fact have a spine.Tongue2

And apparently all your work on the sound crackiling bug fixed the crackling in the opening of FXII.
dont know whats going on here but with latest build 706. fps has dropped by an average 15-20 fps. Exact same settings and pluggins as 681, which runs flawlessly

edit: ok it seems i may have compiled wrong, seemes that i compiled the debugger version.. sorry for any confusion, it was my first time compiling and i obviously screwed up majorly, lol
Tried it here, no speed loss.
I get same basics speeds though it is reading up to 200% speed since I was running it in progressive mode. It hovered around 120% in most of the cutscene.

The revision on the end of the name is a nice touch but now I have to kill the old one since it just didn't clean and overwrite it. bah it dupped everything. Hopefully the later revisions will overwrite the older ones or this could get annoying.
Did any1 finish this game and get to the "clear"-savedata status?
After the credits it shows only black screen and wont load the character ending.
No one.
@erest

already that far? o_O

I just played around with this game.... using SO3 as a primary testing ground for pcsx2. Now I'm still in airyglyph training ground...

maybe you should attach your memory card file (compressed, don't forget that Tongue) here so the dev (and all of us too) can look upon it Wink