[split] about my hardware...
I'm playing my games from original cd, it is any difference if I play the games from downloaded isos cuz I'm having some problems with the speed, fps drops my specs
windows 7 ultimate
amd phenom II x4 3.4 ghz black edition
4gb 1600 Mhz
Graphic card is BFG geforce gtx 260 oc

Sponsored links

We dont' support downloaded games. Read the rules.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-25-2015, 07:00 AM)ciberbone Wrote: I'm playing my games from original cd, it is any difference if I play the games from downloaded isos cuz I'm having some problems with the speed, fps drops my specs
windows 7 ultimate
amd phenom II x4 3.4 ghz black edition
4gb 1600 Mhz
Graphic card is BFG geforce gtx 260 oc

We recommend making isos of your games, but I don't think that will solve your problem. Unless you overclock it, that cpu won't handle demanding ps2 games too well.

Also, no discussion of warez is allowed here.
I was thinking about a graphic card upgrade, then my graphic card is ok, I already try on the pcsx2 v 1.2.1 and I'm having problems with nfs underground 2 and mgs 2, I Uninstall and install v 0.9.x and runs better my graphic card only supports directx 10 that's why I was thinking in that upgrade but then it is more about the processor Sad
You really need a new pc in general, but that CPU is really the biggest bottleneck.
(01-25-2015, 07:15 AM)ciberbone Wrote: I was thinking about a graphic card upgrade, then my graphic card is ok, I already try on the pcsx2 v 1.2.1 and I'm having problems with nfs underground 2 and mgs 2, I Uninstall and install v 0.9.x and runs better my graphic card only supports directx 10 that's why I was thinking in that upgrade but then it is more about the processor Sad

Yeah, your graphics card should be able to handle at least 2-3x resolution ok.
Have you tried overclocking? If you don't want to, you can at least try mtvu, and the ee cycle rate and vu cycle stealing options.
(01-25-2015, 07:19 AM)dogen Wrote: Yeah, your graphics card should be able to handle at least 2-3x resolution ok.
Have you tried overclocking? If you don't want to, you can at least try mtvu, and the ee cycle rate and vu cycle stealing options.

He'll need a massive OC to around 4.5ghz+
(01-25-2015, 07:20 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: He'll need a massive OC to around 4.5ghz+

Wow, is mgs2 really that demanding?
(01-25-2015, 07:33 AM)dogen Wrote: Wow, is mgs2 really that demanding?

NFS U2 and MGS2 are both require incredibly fast hardware. I get drops on my i5 4440 with NFS U2
(01-25-2015, 07:35 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: NFS U2 and MGS2 are both require incredibly fast hardware. I get drops on my i5 4440 with NFS U2

Yes I notice that those games need a really fast hardware, I don't know if I can oc my processor above 4 ghz, some forums says 4.2 at max or 4.3 not more but I don't want to break it lol, my brother in law is telling me that this processor can be oc to 4.8 and he knows about computers but I'm not sure :/