sse3 y 4 problemas
hello, I have a problem with the libraries of sse3 and 4, the pcsx2 recognizes me, says it supports them, and according to a program my processor supports both, my processor is an AMD Athlon X2 2.8ghz, I have a graphics card ati radeon HD 4650 1 GB, a nVidia 8200, and pcsx2 is telling me that bears no sse3 or 4, using Windows XP first, I upgraded to Windows 7, and the problem continues, I have to somehow turn these libraries?, thanks for the help, forgiveness for my English

Sponsored links

Can't you just search for your answer?

SSE3 is not SSSE3. Look carefully. SSE4A is not SSE4.1. Only Intel processors support either.
(02-02-2010, 07:03 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Can't you just search for your answer?

SSE3 is not SSSE3. Look carefully. SSE4A is not SSE4.1. Only Intel processors support either.

sorry, had not read it correctly that detail, I apologize for the inconvenience, otherwise, you know of a way to speed the emulator???, use the latest version of Direct X and drivers and the latest available version of the emulator, you know any application for the processor and graphics card to run at 100% in the emulator?
There is no magical way to make it run faster. Your PC is probably not fast enough, but you can consult the guide to find out what each setting does and how you can use them to gain some speed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You could try using D3D 10 in Windows 7 for the GSdx renderer if you aren't already.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
well pcsx2 is all about your pc and what settings u use. if u use the best settings for that specific game u want maybe u get 100% fps or 90% (still playable) that means though u must read the guide (if u didnt already) use 1888 with 30 dec plugins also may help and search in the forums for settings for game (u still got to test them cause settings differ from pc to pc....) it will take some hours of your life (if not many) to test EVERY option Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest