stars and reputations
I have posted 3 threads. After how many threads or posts i will get stars or reputation for my account? I don't think more about this but if anyone know please tell me. Thanks.

Sponsored links

Stars you get if your post count increases. The last stage (four stars) is somewhere around 100 or 200 750 posts i would say.

Reputations you get from other users. Either they rate you or one of your posts positively. This increases the green number.

4 stars - 750 posts
3 stars - 250 posts
2 stars - 50 posts
1 star - 25 posts
Thanks for this information.
And what about the users having more than 4 stars.
You have to become a mod/admin/bug tester to get more than 4. You can only become that if you are asked to become that by one of the existing ones.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
How? And what are rules for admin or moderator?
(01-10-2016, 12:11 PM)PCSX2PS2 Wrote: How? And what are rules for admin or moderator?

For Bug squad, you should make lots of good quality bug reports to be considered to join. check the bug reports of .r5 for example. an another alternative would be to help coders on Github by checking whether their patches work / checking for regression. VS debugging skills / build environment is an even more plus Tongue2

about admin/mods : No clue Tongue2
Ok i understood. Thanks.
(01-10-2016, 12:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: For Bug squad, you should make lots of good quality bug reports to be considered to join. check the bug reports of .r5 for example. an another alternative would be to help coders on Github by checking whether their patches work / checking for regression. VS debugging skills / build environment is an even more plus Tongue2

about admin/mods : No clue Tongue2
Admin = impossoble

Mod = roughly 1000 posts/month and of course staff approval.

Bug squad = solid bug reports and good knowle of pcsx2. Knowing how to use visual studio is also incredibly useful.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Did anybody really managed to get 1k in a month? I could hardly believe.. Maybe by flooding BPH?