stick not working on game
someone please help me my stick not work on the game (naruto shippuden 5) but i already tested in lilypad setting but it works. please help

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-22-2020, 11:40 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
here is my emulog.txt how to fix it?

(03-22-2020, 11:40 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

your pad can't work if you don't load any game...
(03-22-2020, 12:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: your pad can't work if you don't load any
I have loaded the game naruto shippuden 5 but when in the session choose the language I can not press X to confirm language
your log doesn't show any loaded game.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file AFTER the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(03-22-2020, 12:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: your log doesn't show any loaded game.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file AFTER the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
check this file i already load the game but still not work

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 16,76 KB / Downloads: 98)
hm
Quote:LilyPad: Warning! No controls are bound to a currently attached device!
Please attach a controller that has been setup for use with LilyPad or go to the Plugin settings and setup new controls.
tried using fast boot instead of full boot ?
LilyPad: Warning! No controls are bound to a currently attached device!
Please attach a controller that has been setup for use with LilyPad or go to the Plugin settings and setup new controls.

Go to Config=>Controllers=>Plugin Settings and make sure your gamepad is detected and configured
(03-22-2020, 01:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: hm
tried using fast boot instead of full boot ?
still cant i dont know why

(03-22-2020, 02:15 PM)vsub Wrote: LilyPad: Warning! No controls are bound to a currently attached device!

Go to Config=>Controllers=>Plugin Settings and make sure your gamepad is detected and configured
100% my stick is detect and configured at the pcxs2 but it will not Works at the game