strange problem with god of war 2 pal
hello guys.I am posting this thread,because I think it may help to at last perfectly emulate god of war 2.

today i tried to play god of war 2 (pal version in pcsx2)and i forgot to change the resolution to native.However as you see in the first and 2nd screen the usual problem with god of war 2 isn't there.Unfortunately the problem was fixed only in the place of the 1st and 2nd screenshot.In all other places there is the usual mirror problem.Of course Kratos ''shadow'' isn't so obvious now,but it still be there.

My question is why was the problem fixed only in this certain location?

I used the latest beta,have the latest dx,used dx10 hardware(i am using vista home premium).

Also tried with a previous version of gsdx and with a previous beta and the problem is still fixed only in this location.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I just found another place when native resolution can be changed.The place is THE CLIFFS OF LACHESIS.

Anyone that has tested without native resolution and got the same?
not every place use the post processing that cause ghosting, it was the same in tales of the abyss, in some places there ware no ghosting, bot for example in a cave filled with lava and post processing that immitated heat, ghosting was present. At least thats my explanation.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
(09-22-2009, 03:56 PM)nataq01 Wrote: not every place use the post processing that cause ghosting, it was the same in tales of the abyss, in some places there ware no ghosting, bot for example in a cave filled with lava and post processing that immitated heat, ghosting was present. At least thats my explanation.

so that's not something that may help the developers to perfectly emulate god of war 2.too bad.well anyway thanks for your answer.