strange problem with shinobi
Oh hey thanks. Smile
Yeah, software rendering will slow things down a bit from hardware. You should only use it if you really have to (freezes, etc.). Yeah, set your rendering threads to 3 for when/if you need to use it.
If you really want to get creative you can look up Pinnacle Game Profiler. It's a game pad profiler I use and it has many options. You could definitely find a way to set it up to do what you want. It costs money but it's free for 30 days (just enough time to finish your game Smile ) Pm me if you do go for this and I'll be happy to help you set it up.
P.S. Yep I'm loving it rite now. The first way you asked was perfect actually. I just started playing it so I'm only at the palace/submarine.
Haha! Yes! I'm completely with you on that one. Only gore =/= horror. It's all about the WTF moments. xD

Sponsored links

ok thanks! tonight ill try to modify the EE along with the speedhacks and ill PM u about the pinnacle game profiler, thanks a lot!

p.s. the best of the game is yet to come,u know, im tempted to paly it again...wonderful game...does it work 100% and full speed on pcsx2..? if i can give u an advise first of all enjoy itBiggrin and play it steadily every day until u finish it so u can enjoy all his atmoshpere and history...that why when i play a game 1 day yes and 3 days no i cant full enjoy it and thats a game that must be ejoyed at 100%! (again sorry for my english..) anyway my top re classifica is :
1) re 1 psx
2) re cvx
3) re 1 remake
4) re 2 and re 3
5) re 4 and re 5

i also played the survivor gun (for psx) and i liked it, and the outbreacks but i didnt like them a lot...outbreack 1 is good, i enjoied it, but i dont like outbreack 2...to tell the truth i still have to finish the game (outbr 2) but i really dont like it...im in the zoo stage...its hard and i dont like it...
have u played it? i cant find the last medal...

sorry for the long P.S. Smile
are u sure i could set up pinnaclegameprofiler in order to move the character and the gun in the aim mode with the same buttons without stopping the aim mode..?

i ask why i saw just now that the adaptor for the ps2 controller to pc is really very cheap and may be the best chice...
Oh sorry I thought you were using a controller for some reason lol. I'm not sure if pgp supports the keyboard. You should probably just grab the adaptor. You'll love yourself for doing it.

P.S. I think I'd place them in that order too! Funny how the latest 2 are in last place and the first is in first xD I guess that's what you get for trying to make something great better! lol
no no, u were right, im using a controller!u right, i didnt explain it well, i have a logitech precision but without the analoug sticks..Sad and thats why i cant manage to play correctly...so unfortunately i cant play the game now...but i have some ps2 controllers too so i can buy an adaptor and play the game using the classic ps2 dualshock 2...anyway i admit that being able to move the charact and the gun using the same axies would be better...r u sure i can play like that using pgp..? if so it would be great!

ps i agree 100%! have u gone ahead in the game? (i hope my mistakes wont mess up the meaning of the sentences i writeSad )
Oh! lol. I'm almost positive it supports pretty much any game pad (I know it supports ps2 pads). And ya if it doesn't inturupt the signal to the game as we apply shifting to the aim button so it can apply a different set of controls as it's held down, it should work.
P.S. I got a little bit further yesterday and I'm about to play again. Smile I finally got past the damn gold gun doors. Completely missed the door to the right coming off the bridge lol. /facepalm
ok then ill buy the ps2 controller adaptor to pc and then ill pm u about pgp if i can ok..?

thanks a lot for all ur help, thanks a lot!!

Ok.
Not a problem man. Yw. Smile