stuttering games
Several games I try to play are stuttering, I don't know what if could be, a few days ago it ran perfectly, all the videos on Youtube with the same configuration work perfectly, except mine, I've already tried all possible versions and configurations. At 60 fps it stutters and freezes the screen for about 2 seconds and then comes back, even with the graphics at minimum, any ideas ? All drivers are up to date.
My Pc: Ryzen 5 3400g
16 gb ram dual channel
integrated video card

Sponsored links

(04-13-2024, 09:19 PM)mino97006 Wrote: integrated video card

Your CPU is a bit underpowered but the main problem is what's quoted above being the most likely culprit. I will guarantee you that youtube videos you are watching have much better hardware to run PCSX2 on.

Some games are very notorious by being resource intensive, with GT4 probably being the most common one with performance issues on lower hardware.
(04-13-2024, 09:34 PM)MrWizard Wrote: Your CPU is a bit underpowered but the main problem is what's quoted above being the most likely culprit. I will guarantee you that youtube videos you are watching have much better hardware to run PCSX2 on.

Some games are very notorious by being resource intensive, with GT4 probably being the most common one with performance issues on lower hardware.

it's not the first time they've told me this, i'll try to accept it unfortunately, can you tell me if a gtx 1650 can solve this problem ?
(04-13-2024, 10:09 PM)mino97006 Wrote: can you tell me if a gtx 1650 can solve this problem ?

Will it help with performance? yes. Will it solve every problem. No idea. Even though 1650 is an obsolete card at this point, it's much better than nothing.

Depends on game, settings, drivers and plethora of other things.