suggestion
Could you add a hotkey to turn sound on/off for the emulation, would be nice if you didn't have to turn off the program to listen to something else on the comp.

Sponsored links

Is the problem you want to listen to music or something? If so just use the null-sound plugin or turn off sound in the options. If it's just for a moment, just press esc to disable emulation till you're done. There isn't any reason you'd have to completely close the program.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(12-13-2009, 04:40 PM)Koji Wrote: Is the problem you want to listen to music or something? If so just use the null-sound plugin or turn off sound in the options. If it's just for a moment, just press esc to disable emulation till you're done. There isn't any reason you'd have to completely close the program.

Escape doesn't work for me, the game crashes.

If someone calls me on skype or sends me a youtube link or something, and if I were to listen to music I'd want the ability to unmute when there's dialogue aswell. I'm not much of a programmer, but it sounds like something that would be easy to add if you're still updating the program anyway.