suikoden 4
hi im sorry because i dont know where to post this

i have a problem with the game graphic i think.. here is the picture of the game problem

[Image: rdSCT1.png]
[Image: X07Wf2.png]
[Image: k8OVVU.png]
[Image: 45ACjh.png]
[Image: uc6tVz.png]

i dont know if the problem is with my game or with my laptop

im using this laptop

please can somebody help me with this?
THANKS

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
1. PCSX2 1.2.1.r5873 - compiled on Feb 3 2014
i think this is the version of my pcsx2

2. where can i find the settings? should i put a picture?

3. im using ISO file
post a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings and speedhacks section settings and did you try using DX11(software mode) ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-15-2015, 01:55 PM)ssakash Wrote: post a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings and speedhacks section settings and did you try using DX11(software mode) ?

[Image: ndMYw7.png]
[Image: ULntF6.png]

ok i think this is it?

and i already tried dx11 software mode there is no change
you can enable the Mvu flag hack in speedhacks and disable HW hacks in GSDX settings. If that doesn't work then, try using the developments builds from here and check whether there is any change.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-15-2015, 02:23 PM)ssakash Wrote: you can enable the Mvu flag hack in speedhacks and disable HW hacks in GSDX settings. If that doesn't work then, try using the developments builds from here and check whether there is any change.

i tried to enable the mvu flag hack and disable hw hack, still there is no change in graphic

and about the development builds you link me. i dont have idea how to use it Sad im just new here in forum
download the latest version from there and make sure to install Visual c++ 2013 redistributable version and just launch the pcsx2.exe file from the pcsx2 directory [step completed]. and, you didn't mention the name of the game yet.
- Refraction
(03-15-2015, 03:10 PM)ssakash Wrote: download the latest version from there and make sure to install Visual c++ 2013 redistributable version and just launch the pcsx2.exe file from the pcsx2 directory [step completed]. and, you didn't mention the name of the game yet.

its suikoden 4
(03-15-2015, 03:10 PM)ssakash Wrote: download the latest version from there and make sure to install Visual c++ 2013 redistributable version and just launch the pcsx2.exe file from the pcsx2 directory [step completed]. and, you didn't mention the name of the game yet.

uhm i tried the first one, graphics is fix but after a while everything turns black