system requirements?
hi, first of all good day, i would just like to know what is the minimum system requirements of pcsx2 for a gaming pc?

i do not have a good pc and i was wondering if i would be able to play suikoden 3.

this is what i have, intel[R] 4 cpu 2.66GHz 2.66GHz 1.00 GB of RAM.

and lastly can i download suikoden 3 from the net and use pcsx2 to play it?

i do apologize if a system requirement thread was available and i happen to miss it. im also very sorry if this thread is not in the apropriate forum section.

thanks for the replies.

Sponsored links

If that is a dual core CPU, that would be decent for several games, but the Intel[R] 4 leads me to believe that it's an older generation Pentium 4, in which case it would be pretty slow.

In answer to your second question, no you cannot. This is illegal.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
basically you want the emu to play a downloaded game... way to go Dx
oh, and the cpu is really slow, and you didn't even gave us the graphics chip, but anyway it would be slow nonetheless, I used to have exactly the same cpu
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
I'm also curious about the system requirements for the PCSX2 emulator. At this point in time most games are emulated almost 50 to 100% while others may have a bug or two. I know that to get the true system requirements to play any PS2 game with this emu would be Intel Core i7 or the newer i5 (3.46 GHZ max non-OC), 16GB RAM (TRI Channel OC), 1GB or more with pixel shader 4.1 or higher video card and Vista 32/64 or Windows 7 are some of the requirements I would go for but that's only my preference.
(09-12-2009, 02:07 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: If that is a dual core CPU, that would be decent for several games, but the Intel[R] 4 leads me to believe that it's an older generation Pentium 4, in which case it would be pretty slow.

In answer to your second question, no you cannot. This is illegal.

i see, so i really need a dvd copy of the game to play it, at first i was thinking i can just download and play games with it.

(09-12-2009, 03:04 AM)marche1990 Wrote: basically you want the emu to play a downloaded game... way to go Dx
oh, and the cpu is really slow, and you didn't even gave us the graphics chip, but anyway it would be slow nonetheless, I used to have exactly the same cpu

ouch i see, so i cant use this on an old machine hehe. thanks for your reply.
Quote:i see, so i really need a dvd copy of the game to play it, at first i was thinking i can just download and play games with it.
Looks like you haven't read the rules of the forum. I suggest you do so, especially rule #1, before you end up with a warning.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You can play it illegally but I think what they are saying is they will not help out at all if you do so and you may be banned from the forums.
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram