I have this computer :

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU
T5550 @ 1.83GHz
1.83 GHz, 1.99 GB of RAM

does my computer meet system requirement of pcsx2
what pcsx2 configuration I need ?

thx alot

Sponsored links

well, my pc is a 2.2ghz with an nvidia 8600GT 512, and with small hacks I can get 60fps, so take that as you want to, but you need a good GPU
It's in the FAQ:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4254.html

Although it depends on the game, but overall I think your cpu is slow for this emulator, most of the games won't run at full speed I believe. And then there's also the graphics card that should also be considered.

I also have a 1.8Ghz CPU, but I have it overclocked at 2.8Ghz, it's a very huge difference. When I try the emulator with the 1.8 speed it doesn't run at max speed at all, even with 2.8 I need some speedhacks for some scenes.
It depends on the game, something like FFX, if configured right with speedhacks you can get full speeds. But yes also depends on ur gpu.
Laptop Rig:

Core 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz
3 gb DDR2-800 RAM
256mb ATI HD 3430
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit

Desktop Rig:

P4 HT @ 3.0Ghz
3 gb DDR2-533 RAM
256mb ATI X1300
Windows XP Pro 32-Bit
a moderate GPU works great on some games im on a crappy 256MB old card still manage to get 60fps on certain games such as Disgaea & GT4
*Removed* by moderation team.Over forum limits
I wouldn't expect much from your laptop. Sounds like you have an integrated GPU too. At most you could probably play games like Disgaea pretty well if you play around with the configurations.

Other then that, tough luck.