tales of abyss crash
after the fight with the sword master. at the start. the game crashes right after the training when loading out of the training. any fixes for that?
2gb ram
intel core 2 duo CPU @ 2.93 2.94 GHz
32 bit win 7
Gforce 9800

Sponsored links

Disable speedhacks (most specific the CDVD speedhack and EE/VU cyce ones) and try again from the last memcard save you have (don't use savestates if you've been using them).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
but without the speed hacks the game is on 30 fps. so i cant play using the speed hacks?
You can play, but you may encounter more of those problems. You can try just finding out how low on the sliders you can go without getting the problem and without disbaling them completely.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i see. thats a shame really but thanks for the help
hmm i still crash without the speed hacks
i think i fixed it by disabling Vu cycle stealing but i still got EE on 3
Also, you can set the other speedhacks too exepct VU. they don't cause any problem here.

Try using latest PCSX2 SVN .
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
in native the fps drop even more
Not in me here. Vucycle hack is most suspected for crashing problem. Since i dont use vucycle anymore, i dont encounter that crashing problem again. Play with pcsx2 svn 4866 and up.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
svn 4866??
yes i got past the crash so no problems yet. and i put priority in task manager on high so fps went up actualy