tales of the abyss best settings
Hello,

I would love to be provided with the best settings for tales of the abyss,

Sponsored links

you haven't provided your hardware specifications yet..... without that, it wouldn't be easy to find the ideal setting.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Intel Core i7-5500U 2.4 GHz
RAM 16 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M
windows 8.1
64 OS
PCSX2 1.2.1
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Intel Core i7-5500U 2.40 GHz
RAM 16 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M
windows 8.1
64 OS
PCSX2 1.2.1

Im trying to play tales of the abyss ISO. I just changed the resolution to 3xnative and it looks nicer now, but the characters talk faster. I only changed the adapter to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M and renderer to direct3D11 hardware.

I would like to make all games look vibrant and HD and also fast, I'm mostly thinking about playing JRPGs in ISO.
which game/s do you own ?
what are your current pcsx2 settings?
care to post screenshots of them ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You could have a look into asmodeans custom shaders if you don't like the gsdx inbuilt functions as internal resolution, msaa and fxaa.
(09-15-2015, 09:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: which game/s do you own ?
what are your current pcsx2 settings?
care to post screenshots of them ?

Right now I want to play Tales of The Abyss. Everything is set to default except for the adapter is set to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M and renderer to direct3D11 hardware.

What does asmodeans custom shaders do?
I don't know... Shade?

Just have a look in this thread especially the contributions of asmodean. Needs possibly some reading.

this is possibly the proper link