tekken tag
will someone for the love of God..., show me how to configure pcsx2 1.0.0 to tekken tag? and any other games? i have an i7 liquid cooled at 4.2ghz a radeon 4870x2 (with direct x10 yes i know its old but still powerful 650mhzX2 gpus) and triple channel ram with a asus extreme 3 motherboard, i have been a part of pscx2 since it was released and had devil may cry on my computer back in 2007 running at full speed. i haven't had time to keep up with it so i would really appreciate anyone who could help me out with settings. i've looked at screen shots and i've tried using other peoples settings but nothing seems to work. i'm just stumped i have a super computer but can't even play a simple ps2 game. sorry i probably sound retarded,
thanks in advance,
joel

Sponsored links

which problem do you have with tekken tag ?
what is your GPU ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
well the screen flashes and its slow. even playing metal gear 3 its kinda slow in some parts. the gpus are dual 650mhz. they support direct x 10. i've tried following other peoples guides who have way less hardware than i have and their games run flawlessly.
What is the brand/model of your gpus ?
Oh, and pcsx2 wont take advantage of sli/crossfire, btw.
It'll use one gpu only.
they are ati radeon 4870's and also the gpus are at 750mhz not 650. but never mind i got really stoned one night and ***** with it and it plays flawlessly. they should make a plugin that makes use of both. i mean its a giant card and they're stuck together its not two seperate cards. 3 or 4 years ago it was the top of the line card that played crysis at full frames. if you have a chance look that graphics card up it was a beast when it first came out i bought it. nice 500 bucks out of my wallet.
True, it was a good one.
And it's still ok to play pcsx2.

About that plugin, if you can write it, please do. I guess a few people may get interested.

Oh, and dont compare native pc games to emulated ones.
It's a nonsense, and completely ridiculous.
i have a friend at work with a masters in programming. he knows a lot of different languages and writes his own programs. i will see if he can give it a try. obviously its difficult because it hasn't been done but this guy is a genius.
I have issues with running certain levels Sad

Not sure if my specs are good enough to run PS2-games, or my configuration settings are wrong.
SPECS Wrote:[*]CPU: intel i5 650 3,2 GHz
[*]GPU: nVidia GTX 650 Ti OC 1GB
[*]RAM: 6GB

Emulation settings:
[Image: 6jacG.png]

Plugin Settings:

[Image: 10IHx.png]

Here's screenshots of both types (slow and fast) of stages:

[Image: DVNHL.png]
[Image: qVEjt.png]

Any ideas?
There isn't a lot you can do im afraid, the game is just slow and it uses VU0 so even the MTVU hack won't help. All you can do is overclock more ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-22-2012, 06:41 PM)refraction Wrote: There isn't a lot you can do im afraid, the game is just slow and it uses VU0 so even the MTVU hack won't help. All you can do is overclock more ;p

Okay :/ Guess I have to settle for Street Fighter X Tekken. Thanks for replying though.