tekken tag tournument best config
(03-11-2010, 05:26 PM)warWeeny Wrote: pcsx2 works diffently then regualr pc games if you dident know it.
your cpu is the bad part here, pcsx2 need really fast clock speeds and..well even if you have an i7, 2.9 ghz is not much, especially if you want to play demanding games like tekken. if you would oc it to lets say 3.6ghz or higher clockspeeds you should be alright (4ghz preferable) Smile
So how do you explain Tekken 4 & 5 works perfectly with no slowdown ? well anyway i don't care, if for you this game deserve to be in "playable" so be it (personally i know where it his place)

btw (if someone come with the same issue) I "override" this problem by using frame skip (i can't say "fix", because skipping frames is not nice ^^) in cpu config on r1888 or 0.9.6 (because on the current 0.9.7 it don't seem to have this option).
The first game (on those who working) who need this...

Sponsored links

(03-11-2010, 10:28 PM)sombrelame Wrote: ...
So how do you explain Tekken 4 & 5 works perfectly with no slowdown ?

By being different games for starters?

Quote: well anyway i don't care, if for you this game deserve to be in "playable" so be it (personally i know where it his place)

If you check in the compatibility list:
Quote:Playable
You can get from 'new game' to 'end credits'. This is regardless of FPS, it simply means you could with a great deal of patience, complete the game! eg: Slow, but stable!
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64