test override_GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects = 1 on AMD
Could someone test this option on latest AMD driver?

This option will force GSdx to use the previously disabled extension GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects. AMD drivers used to be broken with this extension.

Mesa 10.2 will support it (GL, GLES3.1). So I would like to make this extension mandatory for GSdx. It would reduce a bit the complexity of GSdx ogl for me.

Sponsored links

So Fedora finally got Mesa 10.2.

It didn't work right. It would just show a small box in the upper right corner of the screen, while the rest went mad.

Weirdly enough, it's in the lower right corner in the snaps taken with F8.

When I force disabled separate shader in advanced config, the problem disappeared.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry it is my fault. I wanted a catalyst driver test. Result is still interesting. I need to check mesa code (nouveau) on latest git.
Finally got my 32-bit fedora on fglrx 14.4.

It worked fine without separate_shader. But when I force-enabled it in the very advanced options, the output wasn't as pretty.
First 2 screens are from Tekken Tag Tournament. The last is the intro to Dark Cloud.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank very much for the test. Basically the driver is still broken when both GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects and GL_ARB_blend_func_extended are used...