the application was unable to start correctly
wow...
congrats for destroying your system so well...

Time to make a clean reinstall before thinking about messing with pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Okay yeah you can't do things like copying System 32 from one version of an OS to another. Your system is borked sorry to say. You need to reinstall Windows 7 from scratch(you might look up a guide.) Make sure to back up everything that's important to you first of course.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
ill buy a new pc when i can afford it shame this 1 lasted long until win 32 virus hit it
why buying a new one ?
this one's not bad at all.

Just reinstall your OS and you should be good to go
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Agreed. Viruses can't physically destroy a PC except in extremely rare special cases(and this is not one) they can only wreck the software side. As jesalvein said a fresh install will fix you right up and your PC will run better than you even likely remember. If you have a friend or family knowledgeable in PCs have them help you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
when i bought the pc they never supplyed a disc for it i bought a disc on amazon ages ago but it was second hand the code was used when i put the code in it was the last time it could be done i dont know where to buy the discs unused
Don't bother buying discs, just buy the licenses. If you're in america you can buy them from NewEgg.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]