the emulator or my pc?
relax if it doesnt get above 75c you are ok, so as you said your game is ntsc so you need 60fps to get the normal speed in image and sound! try some speedhacks one by one, native resolution, putting clamps to none...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest

Sponsored links

well... it goes over 75 at times (when my laptop is turned on for like the whole day or something)... i will play it, but probably not too hardcore, otherwise killing my laptop just for a game is pretty stupid.
take the laptop to someone to open it up and clean it also better buy your self a good thermal paste as the: http://cgi.ebay.com/Arctic-Warmeleitpast...27b2efae39

(i am gonna buy it soon and it was the cheapest i found there and maybe one of the best out there) and give it to him to replace the tim/paste of the cpu AND the gpu in your laptop while he cleans it. also buy a laptop base cooler (the ones that have fans below them) and be sure you play in a well ventilated place like on a desktop or something hard so there is room for the air to enter below the laptop...

last but not least you can also lower the volts of your cpu to the lowest stable you can put while testing them with a result the temps to drop without loosing performance or you maybe even get some cause the cpu will not throttle to stop itself from burning Tongue

edit: if you do everything i said you can even lower the temps by more than 20c !!!!!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest