the voices in "shinobi" are out of sync with the picture
Hello , yesterday I started to play Shinobi and I got a problem , during cutscenes, when the characters speak, their lines are not in connection with the voices and the subtitles, and it is really disturbing because the subtitles go rather quickly, does anyone have a solution against this problem? thanks

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I assume you're talking about the FMV one, with the japanese voice? If it's the problem, then I think it's just the way the game was, because I remember the JP voice didn't match with the lip movements in the real hardware too (Basically, the cutscene FMV was made with english voice in mind, at least for the US/PAL version, no idea about the original JP version of the game)
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(04-15-2021, 08:41 PM)pige0n Wrote: Hello , yesterday I started to play Shinobi and I got a problem , during cutscenes, when the characters speak, their lines are not in connection with the voices and the subtitles, and it is really disturbing because the subtitles go rather quickly, does anyone have a solution against this problem? thanks

ok guys I finally "fix" the problem , you just have to remove the subtitles and playing without them , so I put off the sub and just put the voices in my language , and then , voices sync correctly with the characters mouth and moves!