too much light in shadow of the colossus
Hello everyone, (sorry I'm Italian and I use the translator) I have problems with the game Shadow of the colossus who are very attached and would like to replay. The problem is that with direct x 9 and 11, there is a heavy light effect that makes it unplayable, but the fps is ok.there is a plugin gsdx or other solution to my problem?
in the compatibility list the game is playable, so the problem must be mine.
My PC: Intel Core i5 2500, geforce gtx 570, and 8gb ram with windows 7.
my version of pcsx2 is the 0.9.8
please help meSad

Sponsored links

I dunno what you mean... how about a screenshot? If it's too bright, you can always try reducing the brightness.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
increase gsdx internal res
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-02-2012, 06:38 PM)KrossX Wrote: I dunno what you mean... how about a screenshot? If it's too bright, you can always try reducing the brightness.
ok now I do a screen
thanks for reply
the effect of much bright is this in direct 3d 9 2x native resolution:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That looks like perfectly fine bloom to me.
is true, 6x putting the result is significantly better but fall even at 20 fps, how can I raise the fps 6x native resolution. Also turning the camera blurs the video a lot, I do not think that is sotc playeble, I replayed with pcsx2 to ico and it was beautiful but sotc playeble is not so
(03-02-2012, 07:11 PM)KrossX Wrote: That looks like perfectly fine bloom to me.

No excuses see third image is too bright, is practically a blank page

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

there is no way to play 6x without violent fps drops?, or a fix or a plugin for sotc (I tried to 6x with speedhack preset 6 but without results, always very low fps) any other suggestions pleaseSadUnsure
Try with the skipdraw, but it's supposed to be bloomy.
(03-02-2012, 07:47 PM)KrossX Wrote: Try with the skipdraw, but it's supposed to be bloomy.

blomy?(flower?)
sorry,i don't speack english very wellBiggrinHuhWackoBiggrin
excuse me I am a newbie, what is the skipdraw?