trouble keyboard pcsx2
Hi everybody!
I hope that somebody can help because I've read a lot of topics and no one answer to my problem.
I have installed pcsx2 with all the plugins etc... I open my game (iso or from a real cd), i can select everything in the menu with the keyboard but when the game start, my keyboard doesn't word anymore except start. I try to move my hero or to jump with the cross but anything happened...

I absolutely don't understand. Please help me.
THANKS FOR ANSWERS!!!

Sponsored links

Did you configure your keyboard is PCSX2 and map the keys to the button of the controller?
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
My computer is pretty good, i played with other games before and nothing was wrong. I've tried with the iso game and the dvd and it's the same problem. Yes I have the new version of pcsx2. The game is "spoor : a new beginning" a 2006's game, not hard for the computer.
I've tried a lot of differents plugins (also with the basic settings) and nothing... my spyro doesn't move... only the start (space keyboard) work... it's exactly the same problem with iso or dvd. Maybe settings troubles?
Thanks for your answer!!!
(07-05-2013, 06:52 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: Did you configure your keyboard is PCSX2 and map the keys to the button of the controller?

Hi thnaks for your answer! I don't understand sorry, what do you means with "map the keys to the button of the controller" ?
Go to config, Controllers, Plugin settings. Then go to Pad 1 and then assign the buttons of the controller their to Keyboard keys
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(07-05-2013, 07:25 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: Go to config, Controllers, Plugin settings. Then go to Pad 1 and then assign the buttons of the controller their to Keyboard keys

All ready done ten times...

(07-05-2013, 07:28 PM)ltigre22 Wrote: All ready done ten times...

It's very strange because when the game start nothing work... then i press start and there i can use everything : cross, circle,... But when i go back to the game, anything works.
So frustrating!
(07-05-2013, 07:12 PM)ltigre22 Wrote: My computer is pretty good, i played with other games before and nothing was wrong.
that doesn't give us your pc specs.
Quote:Yes I have the new version of pcsx2.
which version number exactly ?
Quote:The game is "spoor : a new beginning" a 2006's game, not hard for the computer.
you have no idea....
Quote:I've tried a lot of differents plugins (also with the basic settings) and nothing... my spyro doesn't move... only the start (space keyboard) work... it's exactly the same problem with iso or dvd. Maybe settings troubles?
Thanks for your answer!!!
best would be to post your emulog.txt...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go