unsure techincal issues
If its a Playstation controller you need to install the Libusb driver stuff(Like I did) OR use the motionjoy software(Which I discovered after I installed libusb to my annoyance Tongue)
<REDACTED>

Sponsored links

Yeah my friend says that aswell last night. It's the software (MotionJoy) For every controller there is, if it's PS, XBox360 or Logitech or other brands Smile
(09-06-2011, 10:58 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: For every controller there is, if it's PS, XBox360 or Logitech or other brands Smile

XBox you don't need anything since it's just plug & play.
<REDACTED>
the emulator recognizes the controller, so i think that its going to work.

now on to the more important problem, lol. i still have no idea as to why the emulator goes blank after it show the sony entertainment logo. i dont get an error message or nothing, it just sits there blank.
If you told us what game it might help ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

its digimon world 3
That's a PSX(PlayStation One) game... PCSX2 is PS2 emulatorTongue...
hmm, not sure what that needs.. you could try enabling the "FPU Compare Hack" under the gamefixes section of the emulator settings. It's neeeded for arena 2 but if they used the same engine...

failing that, is there any messages in the console?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

well crap, i thought it was for ps2, lol. that would be my bad then.

i got the ps1 emulator and got the game working now, but im wondering if there is a program that i can get to let me use a controller instead of assigning keys to the buttons. i tried using motionjoy, but i dont think think its doing anything.
Unless its a xbox controller you need to assign keys on motionjoy THEN also assign keys on the ps1 emulator.
<REDACTED>