unusual speed with ".hack/"
Hello, I recently installed "pcsx2" on a new PC, everything set as I always have, but when I play with the game ".hack/" it does not work well. When the mouse cursor is stopped it runs at 30fps, but when I move the cursor it grows at 56fps.
I can not play while continuing to move the mouse. what is the cause?
thanks in advance and sorry for my grammar but I'm Italian

Sponsored links

Care to say more than just new PC? Not enough information to make any educated guess.

So, please inform the current rig specs and the emulator's setup.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(01-20-2014, 12:30 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Care to say more than just new PC? Not enough information to make any educated guess.

So, please inform the current rig specs and the emulator's setup.

I'm sorry you're right. it is a lenovo notebook with
Processor Intel i5-4200M (2.50GHz)
8 GB RAM
graphics intel HD 4600 (2 GB)
... But I do not think there is hardware problem, that runs fine if it were not for the mouse problem.
Now the emulator's settings are random because I change him for resolve this problem without results
I use this plugin

Well that's a really strange issue, I don't have that game and don't know how demanding is it's emulation. The only thing I can think to try and understand what might be going on is for whatever reason the actual emulation stops when you move the mouse and only GS keeps running.

Let's let someone else coming with a better idea on what might be happening.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I tried pcsx2 with other games and the same thing happens to everyone ... now I'll try to reset all settings
@Aaroniero: Click User CP (next to Log Out) - Your Profile - Change Signature, add your PC specs in there.
Are you using windows 8?
all we need to do is to check all your processes in your task manager for any suspicious program e.g. torrent manager,DAP,Auto-clicker...etc that may have kill your CPU/GPU performance
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-24-2014, 01:09 AM)willkuer Wrote: Are you using windows 8?
Windows 8.1
could this be the cause?