update to directx 11? 0,o
(05-21-2009, 08:30 PM)refraction Wrote: If you cant even read the memory card screen, why do you even own the game? you arent going to get very far ^_^

I beat Final Fantasy Crisis core in japanese (I really wanted to play it, and didn't want to wait for the US release Tongue )
not to mention I bought Monster ingdom: Jewel Summoner in japanese because it looked good and no US release was announced (then it was after I bought it in japanese Angry beat the US one, still not beat the jap one though (even though I wrote a walkthrough for it Angry ) )

Sponsored links

(05-21-2009, 08:44 PM)Saiki Wrote: I beat Final Fantasy Crisis core in japanese (I really wanted to play it, and didn't want to wait for the US release Tongue )
not to mention I bought Monster ingdom: Jewel Summoner in japanese because it looked good and no US release was announced (then it was after I bought it in japanese Angry beat the US one, still not beat the jap one though (even though I wrote a walkthrough for it Angry ) )

Now that's dedication. I wouldn't even try to tackle a game in a language I didn't understand unless it was a beat em up or something with no real plot.

Luckily I'm semi-fluent in Japanese which is where the best games are Laugh
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
I'm a Final Fantasy fan, what can I say? Tongue