[Image: 6867476268_039f2256b3_b.jpg]

i use this stetting
[Image: 7013587145_cfb8e37bf9_b.jpg]
i use software cuz i have a problem with hardware it make my pc freeze

my pc specs :
amd x6 1055t
450 gts
4gb ddr3

and is there a way to make pcsx 2 use the full power of the cores?

sorry for the bad English (:

Sponsored links

use DX 10/11 or use SW mode.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

ok i used dx10

software mode works great but it's slow and hardware (dirct3d 10) it's smooth but when the game start my pc freeze
is anyone can help

when i run dx9 or 10 or 11 on hardware mode works fine and smooth in the mine menu but when i start playing my pc freeze
Not sure if it would fix the green screen, but using one of the latest SVNs you can use the new MTVU hack to use more then 2 cores, from another post i read r5135 has an issue so download r5134 by ramapcsx2 instead+^_^+ the MTVU hack should help with your FPS at least+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(03-25-2012, 07:27 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: Not sure if it would fix the green screen, but using one of the latest SVNs you can use the new MTVU hack to use more then 2 cores, from another post i read r5135 has an issue so download r5134 by ramapcsx2 instead+^_^+ the MTVU hack should help with your FPS at least+^_^+

i fixed the green screen by downloading dx10 plugin but when i use softeware mode it's so slow but no green screen in gameplay but still slow
and when i use direct3d 10 mode it's works fine into i play (after mine menu ) my pc freeze

update:
when the green screen shows i read in the console
"GSdx: out-of-memory, texturing temporarily disabled"
i have 4gb ddr 3
If your PC freezes it is not caused by PCSX2 but some other software or hardware fault of your PC. Start by checking your processor temperatures.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok i played other game re x and it's works fine that's mean the problem from the game itself ):

thx y guys and thx to pcsx2 developers (:
If GSDx says out of memory it's not your RAM, but your Graphic Card Smile since GSDx is the graphical plugin Smile
(03-26-2012, 05:20 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: If GSDx says out of memory it's not your RAM, but your Graphic Card Smile since GSDx is the graphical plugin Smile

my card is 450 gts 1 gb gddr5