valkyrie profile 2
ok so i readed the manys posts that are about fix this game, an everything works except the dammit fps. on videos or w/e is not in gameplay it goes almost 60 fps but when its time to play it downs to 15 fps (20 fps pressin f9).
i have an intel core 2 quad 2.66ghz with 2gb ram an ati hd5770 1GB, its not like my pc sux.
usin lastest pcsx2 version 0.9.7 with last plugins.
tryied diferent video plugins with dx 9 10 and 11 an still slow, also with speed hak, an slow.

been here already 4h tryin diferent configs an cant pass 20 fps....

if any1 have the same ati card an knows the good config to make it work well pls can post the config. or whoever can know wat would be the good config for those specs. thx in advanced.

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?

Try the latest beta and plugins update:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

If it's still too slow try with GSdx 0.1.7
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
EE/IOP
everything default except clamping mode - none

VUs
all default

GS
everything default except disable framelimiting - on

speedhacks
EE cyclerate - 2
enable INTC - on
enable wait loop - on
VU cycle stealing - 2
mVU flag hak - on

gamefixes
VU add hak

now tryin update wat u just said me ill tell u when done
VU cyclestealing 2 + VP2 = lag still it's better than low FPS
EE Cyclerate 2 + VP2 = bad sound

You'll need a very powerful CPU and robust videocard to run that game with full speed, and a bit of luck.
Imagination is where we are truly real
ya those speedhaks are helpin nothin, they fake say me 38 fps but in real still not more than 20. any tips?
oh and my comp is intel core 2 quad 2.66ghz with 2gb ram an ati hd5770 1GB with win 7 64 bit for that u said that ill need a good comp.
(09-05-2010, 08:11 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?

Try the latest beta and plugins update:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

If it's still too slow try with GSdx 0.1.7

i did updated everything even my 34 important updates from win7 lol, still 20 fps, maybe u know some good config for a quad core with ati 5770? also up u have my config
NVM GOTA LOVE UUUUU, WORKS WITH GSdx 0.1.7!!!! THX TO MUCH REALLY, FINALLY ALL THOSE HOURS WORTH
AN LOLOLOL THIS PLUGIN HAS TV OUTPUT IM PLAYIN ON IT WITH AN HDMI CABLE AT 1920X1080 FULL SPEED!!!
THX SO MUCH SHADOW LADY REALLY LOVE U !! DID MY DAY
ok, i will do it now