various issues
PAL/NTSC constantly changing
pretty much described it in the heading, im playing FFX and pcsx is constantly changing between PAL and NTSC and its making the game ridiculous, because its nice, then its fast, then its nice etc etc etc etc and its been doing it the whole time.. i have had a look through the forums here, but havent seen anyone else with the same issue, just hoping that someone can tell me why

computer stats are:
AMD 955 BE
4gb DDR3 1600 MHz RAM
7600gt graphics card (old one died so using this as a replacement D: )
windows 7 64x

a quick reply would be amazing

PS. i have now bought the game from my friend, as in paid real money, so i own the disc, however i will still be using a .iso image file

other problem is that some of the other games that i do own for the ps2 eg. kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts 2 dont seem to work, it just comes up with the ps2 browser menu, any advice on this would be helpful as well
forgot to post the images, here they are Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   pcsx crap.txt (Size: 4,15 KB / Downloads: 286)

Sponsored links

You don't understand how it works. If you repost your thread after it's being closed for breaking the rules, you simply get another warning. And it'll continue untill you get banned and bye bye to you.
(11-09-2011, 11:08 PM)miseru99 Wrote: You don't understand how it works. If you repost your thread after it's being closed for breaking the rules, you simply get another warning. And it'll continue untill you get banned and bye bye to you.

yes, i was breaking the rules by not owning the game, now however i do, so shut your mouth and read the thread
also btw, have found a fix for the kingdom hearts issue, so its still just the FFX issue ongoing
You mentioned exactly same problem with FFX which you admited as you don't own;]. If you trully bought it, give a proof and stop thinking everyone is retarded. As far as my memory goes on this forum, only one person was allowed to post for support for game he pirated before and that was after giving a picture good enough for a proof;P. Words doesn't work.
enough of this BS
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go