w32pthreads.v3dll not found
hi mates,Biggrin

im new to this forum and the ps emulation as well. yesterday i found out about all off this and tried the pcsx2 0.96 after installation while following the guide and some topics here it worked! bu to slow to play (god of war 1 (tried evry single setup to enhace the speed but only lttle speedup)slowmotion !!! but it worked.

afterwards i saw that there was a new beta so i uninstalled 0.96 and installed the new beta.
i made the directx update and paste the plugins for the beta into the plugin folder and bios into the bios folderl.

here the problem:
after starting pcsx2 it tells me the "w32pthreads.v3dll" is missing after canceling the popup it reopens 4 more times before pcsx2 finally starts.
when i try to configure something in pcsx2 then, the program crashes.SadSadSad

Sponsored links

(02-10-2010, 09:19 AM)zobs Wrote: hi mates,Biggrin

im new to this forum and the ps emulation as well. yesterday i found out about all off this and tried the pcsx2 0.96 after installation while following the guide and some topics here it worked! bu to slow to play (god of war 1 (tried evry single setup to enhace the speed but only lttle speedup)slowmotion !!! but it worked.

afterwards i saw that there was a new beta so i uninstalled 0.96 and installed the new beta.
i made the directx update and paste the plugins for the beta into the plugin folder and bios into the bios folderl.

here the problem:
after starting pcsx2 it tells me the "w32pthreads.v3dll" is missing after canceling the popup it reopens 4 more times before pcsx2 finally starts.
when i try to configure something in pcsx2 then, the program crashes.SadSadSad

Uninstall and reinstall it. It seems the file is missing or wasn't installed correctly.
The dll is inside the December 30 beta plugin pack...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thx for the rplys.

i i reinstalled it multible times but it told me evrytime the same.
i use the plugins from the beta plugin pack.

could there be an adjustment in windows that may work??
i use vista.
You need to put w32pthreads.v3dll in the main folder where pcsx2.exe is located, not in the plugins folder.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
thanx, for the helb

but it dosent work.

ill gona use version 0.96
Umm... I don't mean to nitpick but, is the file acutally called "w32pthreads.v3dll"? shoulden't there be a "." after the "v3" too? I know im just grabbing but... Better make sure i guess?
Core i7 920 D0 @ 3.8GHz
Asus P6T Deluxe v2
G.SKILL 12GB PC3 12800
Sapphire HD7870XT 2GB @ 1100/1500MHz
EVGA GeForce GT 430 1GB
OCZ GameXStream 850W
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Cooler Master HAF 932

(02-14-2010, 09:48 AM)Blaze Wrote: Umm... I don't mean to nitpick but, is the file acutally called "w32pthreads.v3dll"? shoulden't there be a "." after the "v3" too? I know im just grabbing but... Better make sure i guess?

the one comes with the plugin pack is w32pthreads.v3.dll
and a file call
put w32pthreads.v3.dll in pcsx2's main directory.txt
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
HEY GUY AFTER THIS ERROR IT GIVES THE CONFIGARATION SCREEN TO CONFIGURE PCSX2

JUST CONFIGURE IT AND DONE NO ANY ANOTHER ERROR IS OCCURED AFTER THAT TRY THIS AND SAY DOES IT WORKS OR NOT

BECAUSE TODAY WHEN I STARTED PCSX2 THEN IT GIVED ME THIS ERROR AND AFTER IT THE CONFIGARATIONS OPENED I CONFIGURED THEM AND JUST DONE HEY YOU HAVE TO CONFIGURE U R PCSX2 ON U R COMP SPECS

THATS IT

RAJATUBIISOFT
Thanks for resurrecting a year old thread to answer something which is already resolved! thank you!!

AND YOU DON'T NEET TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS, WE CAN READ IT.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]