want to clarify something
ok, well if you try to run a game in pcsx2 and it will run, but half the screen is missing, is all hope loss of getting it working, or is there some things i can play with to get it working? i just wanna ask before i go trying for hours messing with diffrent things to try and get it to work.

so is there any hope?

Sponsored links

(12-28-2008, 01:36 AM)slippsycho Wrote: ok, well if you try to run a game in pcsx2 and it will run, but half the screen is missing, is all hope loss of getting it working, or is there some things i can play with to get it working? i just wanna ask before i go trying for hours messing with diffrent things to try and get it to work.

so is there any hope?

Try different graphic plugins?
(12-28-2008, 02:18 AM)Thundas Wrote:
(12-28-2008, 01:36 AM)slippsycho Wrote: ok, well if you try to run a game in pcsx2 and it will run, but half the screen is missing, is all hope loss of getting it working, or is there some things i can play with to get it working? i just wanna ask before i go trying for hours messing with diffrent things to try and get it to work.

so is there any hope?

anything other then just loading another plugin? i've tried them all and even tried to find new/diffrent ones online...
(12-28-2008, 03:05 AM)slippsycho Wrote:

so is there any hope?

anything other then just loading another plugin? i've tried them all and even tried to find new/diffrent ones online...

Mmm then i would wait. Half the screen missing though does not sound like a pcsx2 problem more like a graphics problem what game is it btw?
(12-28-2008, 03:35 AM)Thundas Wrote:
(12-28-2008, 03:05 AM)slippsycho Wrote:

so is there any hope?

Mmm then i would wait. Half the screen missing though does not sound like a pcsx2 problem more like a graphics problem what game is it btw?

baldur's gate dark alliance 2 (NTSC version)

as for my pc, i have core 2 duo, 2 gigs ram and a radeon x1950 pro

just out of curiosity, could reverting back to direct x 9.0c help it? or is direct x 10 fully supported?
well im not sure if any one else can disagree with me here but BGDA2 is under non playable on the 0.9.5 compatibility list. SO if its not a graphic issue then the games not playable
yes I read also on the other board that BGDA2 is unplayable. It's pity as I played the first one on PS3 and wanted to finish second one on PCSX2.