warship gunner 2 issues
Hi I am new on the comunity. I want to ask a little help I started playing warship gunner 2 I am about half way trought the first story line but since I started I having minor slowdowns the game estar at 60 fps but sometimes whit the game get very ship combat intensive it slowdown about to 40 to 35 fps nothing unplable but a little anoying. is there anyway to inprove the fps I was able to play other games like onimusha dawn of dreams and metal saga whit no problem. thanks for any help provided n.n
my current specs are
CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 630 2.8ghz
GPU: Gforce 430 1gb drr3
RAM: 4gb drr3 dualchannel
Operating system: windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Sponsored links

What do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
right now I am doing the mission were I have to sunk the dual crater and I am getting a EE 100% GS 54% to 60 % and a FPS of 30 this mostly happen were there a lot of ships on screen I dont remember is on the ps2 these slowdowns happened to
thanks for the help
you'll need to use speedhacks, but no guarantee this will solve the problem.
that EE @ 100% means you CPU is struggling.
time to overclock if possible, or simply keep playing on your PS2 until you can upgrade...
My Cpu is a quad core but it only hit EE 100 for a brief moment when all the ship apparer in the distance when they get close it goes back to normal I know that the emulator is limited to two cores is not that playing at 30fps is a problem and that is imposible my ps2 is dead right now. there is a speed hack for 3 or more cpu cores does it is recomended to activate it?
MTVU hack, you mean ?
yes, activate it.
thanks for the help now it run a little better on the heavily populated ship battles
thank you very much for the help