weird blue texture bug
(02-26-2018, 02:06 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Can you make a gsdump of the issue? https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-c...er-GS-dump
I've never really used drop box that much tell me if this link works.

Sponsored links

(02-26-2018, 02:21 AM)Avid Arniest Wrote: I've never really used drop box that much tell me if this link works.
It doesn't work. The link doesn't seem to be complete.
(02-26-2018, 02:31 AM)FlatOut Wrote: It doesn't work. The link doesn't seem to be complete.
ok, now this should work
The link works, but I just see a chimp delivery message in the dump. I can't see the bug.
(02-26-2018, 02:34 AM)FlatOut Wrote: The link works, but I just see a chimp delivery message in the dump. I can't see the bug.

Thats strange, that wasn't what I was doing when I took that. I noticed that sometimes when I go out of full screen the window for pcsx2 displays a still image of my game form a wile before but I can still hear the audio in the background and when I go back into full screen it plays the game as usual, I don't know if that has to do with it. Do you want me to upload the screenshot next time, also should I make my character look at the bug?
(02-26-2018, 11:13 PM)Avid Arniest Wrote: Thats strange, that wasn't what I was doing when I took that. I noticed that sometimes when I go out of full screen the window for pcsx2 displays a still image of my game form a wile before but I can still hear the audio in the background and when I go back into full screen it plays the game as usual, I don't know if that has to do with it. Do you want me to upload the screenshot next time, also should I make my character look at the bug?
It might help if you try making a multiframe gsdump (CTRL + SHIFT + F8) when the issue is visible.
(02-27-2018, 02:37 AM)FlatOut Wrote: It might help if you try making a multiframe gsdump (CTRL + SHIFT + F8) when the issue is visible.
I've created 2 just in case; first, second.
I still don't see the issue in the dump. Did you check to see if the issue still exists on 1.4.0?
(02-27-2018, 04:57 AM)Avid Arniest Wrote: I've created 2 just in case; first, second.
These work. I've reproduced the blue texture, it's a side effect of using the Half-pixel Offset hack. So you'll need to live with it or the gaps between textures, or switch to 1x native resolution.