weird graphic corruption for arcana heart 2
(04-22-2009, 09:22 AM)vsub Wrote: Start the game enter in some battle(like on you screen shoot)and press Shft+F8.Then you'll find in snaps folder 2 or 3 files(bmp,obj and gs).Archive all of them and upload them somewhere.That's way I can see if your problem is your error or the game is working on pcsx2 that way.
here it is

.7z   ah2-gs_file.7z (Size: 858,39 KB / Downloads: 182)

Sponsored links

(04-22-2009, 09:25 AM)dark king Wrote: as you wish . he have built in graphic card so his graphic card and his cpu i think

The problem is not because of his card,I get the same result with his settings.When I disable Texture Filtering and for Interlacing I use blend bff it looks ok
yes but he have weak frame rate
(04-22-2009, 10:16 AM)dark king Wrote: yes but he have weak frame rate

Well he's asking about graphical problem,not speed.
ok sorry
(04-22-2009, 09:16 AM)serio Wrote: yeah that's the plan, i'll eventually have to buy a new graphic card since the one i have is built in.

i really only use this pc for browsing internet, coding some stuff and doing silly things in pcsx2/other emulators that i can't in a real console like that screenshot in which i took control of the final boss so upgrading it isn't my priority.

Just as vsub says try blend bff interlacing mode.
(04-22-2009, 10:43 AM)Cain Wrote: Just as vsub says try blend bff interlacing mode.
i tried it. the errors are still there, and now everything's horribly blurry.
(04-22-2009, 11:50 AM)serio Wrote:
(04-22-2009, 10:43 AM)Cain Wrote: Just as vsub says try blend bff interlacing mode.
i tried it. the errors are still there, and now everything's horribly blurry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

mine looks like this:

the damage's best noticable on the hair, the blue outlines shouldn't be there. i see it got fixed in your case, but in mine it's still the same.