what does "GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400" means??
oh, it makes some difference as you approach the top end of the scaling (5x can use 1GB+ in the heavier titles)

is it possible he overclocked his 920?

Sponsored links

No he didnt overclocked his 920. Sad

Before anybody here wants to helps me I will post some pics of my games and PS2 before getting this thread locked Wacko. And my configuration showing that I only have 1 BIOS.

Hopefully my webcam resolution is good enough.
Here are some pics of the games I am mentioning in this thread. I am not able to take a pic of every game I have because I only have my webcam to take the photos.

[Image: shinobidmc.png]
By heavenly_king at 2011-07-11

[Image: mgs3dvds.png]

[Image: 4gamesandcontroller.png]

I put nightshade, considering that it is the sequel of shinobi, so I want to try it too, so most probably I will speak about it here
[Image: ffxnightshade.png]

4 more games that I will eventually try
[Image: 4moregames.png]

Because I know Jesalvein will eventually watch this thread (just like he did some minutes ago), I dont know If because in some screenshots in the other thread there was in tabs "god of war", you though that I tried to pirate it or something. I was searching in youtube how to defeat the last boss in Ghost of Sparta in God mode .

[Image: godofwarandpsp.png]

I have all the GOW games so I dont have any need to download a pirate copy/ISO
[Image: godofwaro.png]

As I said in the other thread and here, I have a PS3 + ventilation add-on just in case you think I am trying to hack my console to promote piracy. (kratos says hello Laugh ):
[Image: ps3e.png]

And yeah I know that the most important pic is missing, about my PS2.....when I find where the heck I put it 2 years ago I will post the picture Wacko

EDIT: I know the resolution is crap, but I think that the game names are readable

EDIT 2: a Funny picture of Cloud, a Sackboy, a Chimera (resistance), Big Boss (naked Snake, and a Hellgahst (KZ3) Laugh
[Image: funnypic.png]

EDIT 3: I wrote correctly your name Jesalvein Smile

EDIT 4: And here is the Pic
[Image: hellghastps2.png]

EDIT 5: MY BIOS Screenshot
[Image: biosd.png]

I only have 1 BIOS, I do not support piracy; and I only want to play my PS2 games on my PC heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Sad
That's still not your BiOS.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
I really dont understand...mmm... every PS2 has different BIOS?? I thought that there were versions of it. I should use the one that corresponds with my PS2 version??? Is that what you mean?? You have the proof that I have a PS2, and that I own the games I am trying to play. I am not promoting piracy nor pirating things myself.

Looks like I will have to use my PS2 in order to play my games Sad

thx for your time
actually, if you followed the guide, you have extracted your bios from your own PS2, didn't you ?
Just erase all those bioses you took from the net, and extract your own bios.
Then everything will be fine.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-12-2011, 05:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: actually, if you followed the guide, you have extracted your bios from your own PS2, didn't you ?
Just erase all those bioses you took from the net, and extract your own bios.
Then everything will be fine.

didn't expected more posts lol. I will do that, but tomorrow, here is midnight. It will be necessary for me to post a pic of my BIOS?? (I suppose you will tell me yes Glare )