what game should be needing a powerful computer?
dynasty warriors 5 or ff games? Smile

Sponsored links

No.But if by "powerful" you mean 2.4Ghz than yes.
Gran Turismo 5
Tekken 5
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Shadow Of the Colossus.
Well, these are all I can remember for now which require 3.0Ghz and above processor.

EDITOhmyh and and considering the fact you are asking about processors I might aswell tell you that Intel Core2duo or above are recommended because of higher performance capabilities.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
definitely DW games
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
oh i see.
i know that

athlon 64 m320
ati radeon hd 4200
4 gigs of ram
windows 7

ain't going to run DW at 60 fps right?
but can these specs run ps2's FF games playably? Laugh
Dragon quest VIII if you want high internal res
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
God of War II -- may require an i7 running at 3.0 Ghz, and even with some speedhacks enabled, to reach full speed.
No, DW5 will not play well on that laptop. With FF games; best chance of decent speed is with FFX. Definitely use native resolution, and don't be afraid to abuse the Speedhacks a bit.

Do not expect:

Dynasty Warriors games
God of War games
Gran Turismo games
Metal Gear Solid games
Shadow of the Colossus
Tekken games
Valkyrie Profile 2
Star Ocean 3
Xenosaga
Dragon Quest 8

...to run that well, either. IMO you will not find FFX-2 or FFXII very enjoyable, but feel free to try. Just keep an eye on your CPU temp. Unfortunately, you can't monitor your GPU temp. Good luck! Smile
(01-27-2011, 05:47 AM)Rezard Wrote: No, DW5 will not play well on that laptop. With FF games; best chance of decent speed is with FFX. Definitely use native resolution, and don't be afraid to abuse the Speedhacks a bit.

Do not expect:

Dynasty Warriors games
God of War games
Gran Turismo games
Metal Gear Solid games
Shadow of the Colossus
Tekken games
Valkyrie Profile 2
Star Ocean 3
Xenosaga
Dragon Quest 8

...to run that well, either. IMO you will not find FFX-2 or FFXII very enjoyable, but feel free to try. Just keep an eye on your CPU temp. Unfortunately, you can't monitor your GPU temp. Good luck! Smile

oh. i see. haha. i'll try FFXII. thanks for the reply. Smile