what other games can i run?
i like to think ffxii is a pretty high end game, but idk for sure.
since i can run it fullspeed most of the time, i was wondering what else i could handle.

..not that i couldn't just pop a game in and run it.. i only have half a million ps2 games sitting in a box in my room...
on that thought this thread just kinda seems pointless..
w/e ill post it anyway.

system specs:

graphics:
ATI Radeon HD 3650 OC'd edition running 840mhz GPU clock and 510mhz memory clock.

CPU:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000 Brisbane 2.6GHz
no overclocking.

Sponsored links

Did you try running the latest PCSX2 public beta and GSdx? you should be able to run FFXII good enough.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-25-2009, 09:14 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Did you try running the latest PCSX2 public beta and GSdx? you should be able to run FFXII good enough.

did you read the post or the 1st line?

anyway, metal gear solid is a bit more intensive, or you could try the need for speed games, i bet theyd run slow if you're looking for games to push it Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-25-2009, 09:22 PM)refraction Wrote:
(06-25-2009, 09:14 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Did you try running the latest PCSX2 public beta and GSdx? you should be able to run FFXII good enough.

anyway, metal gear solid is a bit more intensive, or you could try the need for speed games, i bet theyd run slow if you're looking for games to push it Tongue2

oh yea.. i didn't even think of racing game, with as much graphical refreshing they have to do, they will probably pwn my gfx card.
...i gotta try that lol.
also i forgot about metal gear. should run 2 just fine, didn't seem very very intense. but 3, with all the grass and foliage it might just kill it.
I use Shadow of the Colossus as my benchmark.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-25-2009, 09:22 PM)refraction Wrote:

read that second line as "cant run it" my bad Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-25-2009, 09:58 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I use Shadow of the Colossus as my benchmark.
i actually have never played that...
gonna have to try it sometime.