what settings for Perfect Graphic?
A small update on this thread, it's been a while since i used pcsx2 and i wanted to check if there was any updates with the Onimusha 2 (it's one of my all time favorite game). The game runs now on OGL HW without the "see through walls" issue. You can also use scanline filters to "blend" the 3d objects with the backgrounds with really nice results. However it wont be as accurate as the SW mode.

Some examples: (check Jubei's feet on the grass and the treasure box on the back)

-Open the pages on a new tab-

DX9 HW with 3x Native Resolution 

[Image: MyRnrxp.jpg]

OGL HW with 3x Native Resolution (Hardware Depth enabled)

[Image: XDjoGrP.jpg]

OGL HW with 3x Native Resolution and  Blending Unit Accuracy at High (for the missing shadows)

[Image: uuxqczs.jpg]

SW mode upscaled to the same resolution to compare

[Image: k1QdTuk.jpg]

I think the game page on wiki should be updated Smile

Sponsored links

The wiki is free to use for everyone, so if you make a good discovery like that feel free to update it yourself as you don't need anyone's permission. Smile

The more people that contribute to it, the better.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Thanks, i had no idea that you could edit without permission. I just updated it , i'll also test the Onimusha Warlords since it had the same issue Tongue
Try to use it on sse 1/2/3 on hardware mode or software mode.
Please stop giving advice when you have no idea what you are talking about.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD