what settings for Perfect Graphic?
Hey.First sry for my Bad english, i am from german.
I have a Question: I have bought me a Gamer PC, and i downloaded PCSX2 and i change some settings for a good sound and Graphic.I Choosed "GSdx 0 (MSVC 18.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse4-r5875]" as GS plugin.And i clicked on the GS on configure and there i choose:
Direct3D11 (Hardware)
Interlacing (F5): Auto
I unchecked Native and choose Custom Scaling and a resolution of 1920x1080.
I Checked Enable Shade Boost, Enable FXAA, Enable FX Shader,
Texture Filtering and Anisotropic Filtering 16x.

Before i Changed something in the GS Settings, my games was extremly unsharp on Fullscreen mode.But they was little sharp on window mode.
After the GS Changing my Games Graphic in Fullscreen mode are like Windowed mode now.Its better now and Sharper now, but not to much.

What can i change?or have i download any plugin?i just want a perfect Graphic or Full-HD Graphic.

ps.I have 16GB RAM, and a GTX 560 Ti (i have in every PS2 game in PCSX2 Over 300FPS if i turn Vsync or FPS limit off) and a i7-2600K CPU.

I hope someone can tell me good settings for better Graphic in PCSX2.

Sponsored links

which game(s) ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Please screenshot your gsdx plugin settings and post in-game screenshots as well.

Ticking all options in gsdx plugin settings is fore sure not the best idea.
I testet now other PS2 Games on PCSX2.The Graphic is now really good, but in some games or some old games the Graphic is Unsharp.
So its fixed now^^.I Tested Parappa the Rapper 2 and the Graphic was really Sharp.

Now i have a other Question: i have lots of Graphic bugs on Direct3D11 (Hardware) in lots of Games.I have ever change it to Software but then is the Graphic really bad.What to do?

I postet my Settings and a screen from a Game (Onimusha 2) that i Played with Direct3D11 (Software).On Direct3D11 (Hardware) have the Game really good Graphic but i have then Graphic Bugs on Hardware -.- and i dont know how to fix this Graphic Bugs.
Any Ideas?

edit: My other pic dont get uploaded here i see.Here the other Pic: [Image: d21jalb4s356.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That the game is not sharp in SW mode is normal and somehow the wanted behavior.

What kind of graphics issues do you observe in which game? Please post screenshots and have a look in our wiki as well.

Some games require software mode. The HW mode is an hardware accelerated emulation feature and quite close to a speedhack. The most precise result you obtain by using software mode.
Here a Screen with Hardware: [Image: kwb6n4uwl73u.png]

And Software: [Image: rqdccn1f3vwo.png]

This is Onimusha 2 again but on the Language selection.
is the specific GSDX hardware bug present in native resolution ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Big Thanks <3.I checked in the Direct3D11 (Hardware) Settings, the Native box and the Graphic Bug was gone but the Graphic was bad.
Then i Unchecked Native and then i Select on "Or use Scaling" 6x Native and now is the Graphic Perfect and i dont have this Graphic Bug on the Language Selector Screen.

Now a new Bug: [Image: amo4ewutthrf.png]

I see the NPC's trough walls xD.How to Fix this?i have this problem too if i check Native in the Direct3D11 (Hardware) Settings.

ps.If i Screen my Game and paste it in Paint to Save it, then is the Pic Quality not so Good, so dont worry i have really a Good Graphic now, but i have this new Graphic Bug.
please test dx9 (hardware) and opengl (hardware) whether the same error occurs.
try changing the rounding and clamping modes individually and check whether they resolve the issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction