what settings should i choose?
good morning i would like to ask what setting i shall set up pcsx2 to for my computer tred multiple but the games are always laggy on the video and the sound my op is

gpu: amd radeon r7 260x
cpu: amd fx6300 3.6ghz 6cores
8gb ram
motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2PT
window 7 64bit
any answer is apreciated =)

P.S sorry for my awful english, it isnt my first language =D

Sponsored links

what game ? also, post a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings and speedhacks section settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
metal gear solid 2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you take a picture/tell me what settings you have in Config -> Emulations Settings -> Speed Hacks tab.

Also a picture/tell me Config -> Audio (SPU2) -> Plugin Settings.

If you could, tell me what plugin you're using for the GS video. To find this, go to Config -> Plugin/BIOS Selector and look in the plugins page. Also, what HW hacks are you using?

Thanks
also, what's your EE and GS values during slowdown ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
i hope these pics will help you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Use gsdx SSE 4.1 and also enable mtvu hack and try playing the game.
- Refraction
its better that waz but it still slows down at some points and the audio is still bad =/
Overclock to 4ghz.
Mgs2 is quite demanding
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Make sure you have a good cooler fan before overclocking.
- Refraction