what should i do now......help!!
hi .....today i bought the game God of war and the cd contains:
1. Image file named as "GOD OF WAR.iso"
2. Pcsx2_0.9.7 emulator

i installed the emulator and when i run the iso image it shows Insert the Playstation2 cd ...but i had already

some caps regarding settings are as...
[Image: 2zpthf5.jpg]

[Image: mt7dw6.jpg]

[Image: 20scg7s.jpg]

[Image: 20zxkb4.jpg]

[Image: 11azia1.jpg]

[Image: xo1qfn.jpg]

it is giving problem on startup..........please suggest me which GS should i select

[Image: waqdxu.jpg]

[Image: waqdxu.jpg]

After some updations in video drivers, directx 9, Visual c++....Looking something like works but it does not accept any input........i checked the controller settings and configure pad1 even then nothing happened

[Image: 35k79k9.jpg]

Now i got these errors...

[Image: 23r3eaq.jpg]

[Image: 6yd2qq.jpg]

please help me to run this game......the shopkeeper said no guarantee on this particular game.......plz help....

Sponsored links

Please post your computer specs, those two pics you posted last are normal stuff, I get those always.
In your Plugins/CDVD choose: Linuz ISO CDVD. If this doesn't work try reinstalling PCSX2, and make sure you downloaded it from this site.
(10-09-2010, 08:01 PM)Shdow89 Wrote: Please post your computer specs, those two pics you posted last are normal stuff, I get those always.
In your Plugins/CDVD choose: Linuz ISO CDVD. If this doesn't work try reinstalling PCSX2, and make sure you downloaded it from this site.

system specifications:

Processor : Dual core 2.2 GHz
RAM : 1gb DDR2
Board: 945g MSI
video card: NIVIDIA 8400 512mb

i downloaded emulator from this site ....
You bought a pirate copy of the game. We cannot give you any support. Return the copy and buy the real game.