what should i do to run pcsx2 smoothly?
ive recently downloaded pcsx2 1.2.1 im new to it so im unsure what i should do to make it run smoothly as of right now i have r type final us version and the sound quality is terrible and video is very slow. i have a toshiba satellite c855d-s5303 here is a link to specs :http://support.toshiba.com/support/staticContentDetail?contentId=3525822&isFromTOCLink=false. i have everything necassary such as plugins and such. the video plugin im using is gsdx 0 (msvc 18.00, sse2 0.1.16) sound plugin is spu2-x r5830 2.0.0 i have other sound and video plugins (not sure what they are but there are quite a few) please help if possible i know i dont have the best laptop for this type of thing but i would think it would be enough to play ps2 on. any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

Simply put, your laptop specs are too weak for pcsx2. Try tinkering with speed hacks but don't expect miracles. The best option would be to buy a better laptop
System Specs
CPU:AMD FX 8350 3.5ghz turbo to 4ghz
GPU: Sapphire HD 7750 GDDR5
MOBO:Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0
RAM: 8GB
(12-14-2014, 10:07 PM)Black Ops Wrote: Simply put, your laptop specs are too weak for pcsx2. Try tinkering with speed hacks but don't expect miracles. The best option would be to buy a better laptop

are there any better plugins to use or anything like that? i mean i dont want something that looks amazing i just want native ps2 graphics is my laptop not good enough for even natice graphics?
That laptop is really far too weak for pcsx2. You'll need something about 4-5x faster
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-14-2014, 10:17 PM)DarrinN94 Wrote: are there any better plugins to use or anything like that? i mean i dont want something that looks amazing i just want native ps2 graphics is my laptop not good enough for even natice graphics?
sorry, but that laptop can't attain 60fps even on less demanding games. if you are interested in making a new build for pcsx2, take a look at my signature.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction