wheel not working in Ridge Racer V
Hi,

With version 1.7.3980, I do not  manage  to make my wheel work with RRV. It is recognized by PCSX2, I configure it as USB Port1/Wheel/Driving Force. I use SDL API. In Battle Gear 3, everything works including Force Feedback. My wheel is a Logitech G29. 
I use RRV Europe version.
Any idea?

Thanks

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Does Ridge Racer V even have wheel support? On the wikipedia page for Logitech-supported racing games, Ridge Racer V is listed as not supporting it. It was also a launch title, and I'm not sure any wheel peripherals were actually existent at that point for the PS2.

Check the instruction manual for the game. If it doesn't mention anything about wheels, there's a good chance it just doesn't support them.
Indeed a wheel is not supported, only Jogcon and Negcon are. However right now PCSX2  supports neither. Could this change ?
PRs Welcome
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go