where is the new game option in mgs 3 subsistence
when i start the game ,it asks me to press button start but after that there is no other option like newgame,continue...wtf

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Isn't that the bonus disk(not the actual game)
(07-29-2012, 11:33 AM)vsub Wrote: Isn't that the bonus disk(not the actual game)

but after i run iso,this is what it shows.where is the newgame option

(07-29-2012, 12:21 PM)dipucena4 Wrote: but after i run iso,this is what it shows.where is the newgame option

is mgs 3 comes with 3 discs
I don't have the game but I know that there is a bonus disk with videos and other disk with the game
Yeah you have used the wrong disc, its the bonus disc your using, go get your actual game disc and make an iso out of it
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
The PAL version consists of 3 discs: Subsistence, Persistence, and Existence. The NTSC version consists of 2 discs, in DVD9 format. Have you played the game on your PS2 before creating this thread?
(07-29-2012, 01:09 PM)Livy Wrote: The PAL version consists of 3 discs: Subsistence, Persistence, and Existence. The NTSC version consists of 2 discs, in DVD9 format. Have you played the game on your PS2 before creating this thread?

Indeed, it's 4. The fourth is "Network Access Disc" (cd) ^_^
PC Specs:
MB: Asus P8Z77 M-Pro
CPU: I7 3770K @4.4Ghz
VGA: Intel HD 4000
Ram: 2x4Gb Corsair 1600 C9
Screen: Asus ML248H
(07-29-2012, 01:09 PM)Livy Wrote: The PAL version consists of 3 discs: Subsistence, Persistence, and Existence. The NTSC version consists of 2 discs, in DVD9 format. Have you played the game on your PS2 before creating this thread?

no i havent.i just bought the game today.
Then Put it the correct Disk and play. You should have First Played in you PS2. Remember that MGS3 is one of the most demanding games for PCSX2.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]