which plugins to use for Dark Cloud, DC2
ok so does any1 have any suggestions on what plugins to use for Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2?

Sponsored links

gsdx & spu2-X, generally

Sadly, I couldn't guess your pc specs, & pcsx2/plugins config you tried.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
well i dont know them off the top of my head, so can you tell me where to find them and what you need to know?
right click on my computer->properties
Take screenshots of your plugins settings, and show error log, please
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok so heres my specs, and the plugins i use...along with some other stuff i thought might help you. i a slow fps problem and a "VTLIB miss" error (something along those lines) i was having by turning off the EE speed hacks, and turning on the vu sync hack as you can see in my speed hack picture, havin both these on caused those problems. it now fluxuates around 50-65fps which is good enough (sometimes 45 fps no lower), 45 is bearable but not prefered so if you know of any other ways for me to speed it up please tell. im having a new problem now, around 10-20 minutes of gameplay it the fps suddenl drops to 5-8 realy quick, it fixes itself eventualy after like 5-10 minutes of it going on, i know becaue i HAD to get out of a dungeon and save it Tongue didint wanna loose my progress by restarting, if you cna tell me how to fix this problem i would love it.

i know a 3GHz processor is recommended but i cant get one atm,so if you can work around that and tell me how to get the best out of what i have that would be GREAT!
I attached the pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Make an ISO image of your game and run it with Linuz ISO, that should help with some areas with heavy loading off the disc. Also try unchecking Allow 8 bit textures, it can actually hurt speed instead of giving extra FPS in some cases. Not much else you can do
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok ill try all that and report back, i was also wondering if its bad to play on a laptop? my laptop runs this a hell of a lot better than my desktop

ill upload a pic of my desktop specs and see if you can tell me which would be better to run it on, im thinking it would be my laptop, but just check it out for me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well your desktop SHOULD run it better, but then again you haven't told me what graphics card both systems have, so if your desktop has a really crappy onboard one while the laptop a good dedicated, the laptop would be better
yeah my laptop should have a dedicated one because its specially made for gaming, also is there a way to make pcsx2 use less CPU, ive noticed that when it getsto 95%+ CPU usage is when it starts to dwindle in FPS
CPU usage in the task manager or on the GSdx bar? If it's the second it means your graphics card is the one that gets fully loaded and keeps your FPS down. You can lower that usage by checking 'native' in GSdx