who r u people......????
Star 
well thx pcx2 team.but i wonder some time who r u people who devote their time for people like us to make happy and for free, even we don,t appreciate ur work and want more and more and always complain this is not working thats not working and forgot how much time u devote for us. i want to know abt u ..how we code pcx2 and plugins, u r the great peoples...thxx u very much for everything........

Sponsored links

you are going to stalk them arent u xD
[Image: 1454055.png]
What do you mean..."you people"?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(07-18-2009, 06:22 PM)luckysingh Wrote: i want to know abt all of u ur names,age,profession,qualifications, who brought u together

He's a government agent, or he's sent by Sony's black ops team.
Quote:He's a government agent, or he's sent by Sony's black ops team.
this sounds like a case for ... the hardy boys
dum dum dum
[Image: 1454055.png]
(07-18-2009, 08:05 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: What do you mean..."you people"?

What do you mean... "What do you mean you... 'you people'?"?
I'm 31 yrs old and generate menial income as manual labor and a sales clerk. I have no formal education past high school. I work on pcsx2 because, much to my own surprise, it appears to be something I'm very good at. There isn't much else I'm good at, so there hasn't been much to distract me from working on pcsx2.

Certainly no one should want to aspire to be like me.

My primary goal is to provide the emu core libs and gui with stable and usable interfaces for both developer and user alike. It is my hope that a solid and stable base will make the emu more accessible to all developers, and that the emu's overall compatibility and performance can be improved further through combined efforts of the pcsx2 team and open source contributions.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
hey. hey....

what r u talking abt. agent or something... i want to know abt the people who devote their time for us i am just doing my graduation ok. i want to know people like Jake Stine as he told us what he do.i want to be a programmer as well thats why i am asking.. and Jake Stine how can u code even without formal education.. and thxx for the wonderful work....
(07-18-2009, 09:24 PM)Ryongster Wrote:
(07-18-2009, 06:22 PM)luckysingh Wrote: i want to know abt all of u ur names,age,profession,qualifications, who brought u together

and u .....i am not asking abt their location ok..i am using pcx2 when its just boot up the bios and that abt 1-2 fps...i just want to know how its boost up 100 fps..means who deserve the credit...
(07-19-2009, 12:19 AM)Air Wrote: Certainly no one should want to aspire to be like me.

well jack.. u r different from others without formal education u can do this i wonder if u do ur graduation i am sure u will be in microsoft or IMB . as i just know c++ and vb.net..and have CCNA and MCSE maybe some day i can be a programmer like u who do his programming just for free......thxxxx mait thx very much .....
(07-18-2009, 09:24 PM)Ryongster Wrote:

hahhahahaha black ops team u kidding me hahahaha....well sony have black ops team i don,t know abt it . thx for telling me..
We am spase peepole.