why this happening
look at the snapshots plz how can i fix this .. Sad .. sorry for my english
for my spect look at pic4 ... and am using
PCSX2 0.9.6
trying to play The Da Vinci Code ..

Sponsored links

i forgot to say .. click to enlarg ... and for the 3rd pic, i think there is invsible man there Laugh .. i mean that where is that man ,, and talk alot .. anyway thanks.. plz help
You need to give some information or no one will be able to help you.
What game are you trying to play? What emulator version and plugin versions are you using? What are you Pc Specs?
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Please tell us your PCSX2 configuration, your computer specs and what the game is, then we can help you out.
GamerGeek beat me to it =P
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
ok am sorry Sad .. i updated the post .. plz check it .. and 10x
Start by trying the latest beta, maybe enable microVU in the CPU settings in there and use a (Software) renderer in GSdx.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Pou also only showed your plugin and graphic plugin options, you missed the cpu/gamefix/speedhack/advanced settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
thank u very much Shadow Lady and every thing is good now .. but there is 1 problem Sad the game runs slowly .. how to make it normal ?
and if there is any sittings u want me to post it .. just tell what it is, to update my post .. 10x
(02-19-2010, 01:56 AM)k3bolation Wrote: thank u very much Shadow Lady and every thing is good now .. but there is 1 problem Sad the game runs slowly .. how to make it normal ?
and if there is any sittings u want me to post it .. just tell what it is, to update my post .. 10x

That is caused by the software mode, this is always slowing down the system a lot. Please try the hardware mode again and tell us if MircoVU helped you somehow. Because I guess that the software mode might fix your problems, but I don't think that the game will be playable with it.

(02-18-2010, 01:42 AM)Larfin_Man Wrote: Please tell us your PCSX2 configuration, your computer specs and what the game is, then we can help you out.
GamerGeek beat me to it =P

He likes to do this today, he got me two times in just one thread Tongue.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.