wide-screen patch issues
I am sorry I do not know where to post a topic like this... moving on... an image of the glitch is attached     ... (please take a look before continuing)… another image without the glitch is also attached...        please reply so I know my post is at least read by someone Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Sponsored links

It's not a glitch you are using widescreen Hack so you can see the game in asspect ratio of 16:9 whitout scretch the picture while the developers built the game for 4:3
so what you see is the actual game
if it bothers you disable the widescreen patch but you will scretch the picture so the game will look like the second picture (look how fat is joey)
you can also change the asppect ratio to 4:3
(01-10-2019, 11:32 AM)Red_Tv Wrote: It's not a glitch you are using widescreen Hack so you can see the game in asspect ratio of 16:9 whitout scretch the picture while the developers built the game for 4:3
so what you see is the actual game
if it bothers you disable the widescreen patch but you will scretch the picture so the game will look like the second picture (look how fat is joey)
you can also change the asppect ratio to 4:3
you are right... but also I did not need to disable the widescreen patches before... so clearly something changed between builds... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
(01-10-2019, 01:49 PM)kage Wrote: you are right... but also I did not need to disable the widescreen patches before... so clearly something changed between builds... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Can you test previous builds and identify which build numbers the regression occurs at?
(01-10-2019, 07:31 PM)pandubz Wrote: Can you test previous builds and identify which build numbers the regression occurs at?

yes of course give me 3 days I will post the results...
(01-10-2019, 08:54 PM)kage Wrote: yes of course give me 3 days I will post the results...

ok so I went all the way back to build 2214 which was the first to feature the Frame buffer Conversion Hack and I took a screenshot notice the check mark on wide-screen patches as well as the completely stretched image in the background...         my new goal is to test every build up to the point where the problem occurs wish me luck... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin  
(01-10-2019, 11:12 PM)kage Wrote: ok so I went all the way back to build 2214 which was the first to feature the Frame buffer Conversion Hack and I took a screenshot notice the check mark on wide-screen patches as well as the completely stretched image in the background...     my new goal is to test every build up to the point where the problem occurs wish me luck... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin  

The best method is to intersect. Start with the newest build and the last build you remember working. Pick one in between, then keep picking in between until you find the exact one. Goes way faster than just going continuously in one direction.
(01-10-2019, 11:49 PM)pandubz Wrote: The best method is to intersect. Start with the newest build and the last build you remember working. Pick one in between, then keep picking in between until you find the exact one. Goes way faster than just going continuously in one direction.

hello I just finished setting up my testing rig and I am thinking of using this thread as a log if that is ok... so here we go:

first test: build number: 2872    

result: "bug" still present

I hope someone comes along to help me Biggrin Cool Smile

see you later
(01-11-2019, 04:02 PM)kage Wrote: hello I just finished setting up my testing rig and I am thinking of using this thread as a log if that is ok... so here we go:

first test: build number: 2872

result: "bug" still present

I hope someone comes along to help me Biggrin Cool Smile

see you later
second test: build number: 2214    

CPU : I7 920  

result: not present

On to the 3rd test see you later Laugh Laugh Laugh
(01-11-2019, 04:23 PM)kage Wrote: second test: build number: 2214

CPU : I7 920  

result: not present

On to the 3rd test see you later Laugh Laugh Laugh